Thursday, August 02, 2007

I DON'T LIKE HIM!
He just someone looking like those men of macumba images. I don't like him by anyway, I don't feel any pitty and I didn't like him from the first time I heard about him. I don't think it's me the wrong one but she who just choose the wrong men to like. He is terrible. He is fool, he is ugly, he is everything of bad. I also hate their words, the words they change like "I will miss you", "I like you" or any kind of word like that, it makes me angry. I also don't believe that he works in something. Why do I have smell for these things? It's just she say something about someone that I never saw or never heard about and I say "I didn't like him because of this, this and that" and then she tells me she is liking him. Is it something from me, from her or from them? I also don't care. There are also things I need to talk to everyone that I need to shout. That I need to try to control. I don't like him and I'm not obligated to like him oneday, it's her choice, her life, her things. Selfish, maybe, I don't know. I'm not sure about anything anymore. About name, it doesn't need to say names, I just don't like and it's enough. All I want is to feel myself free from these things without need to talk them. I found my exit escape here, I don't have a diary and I don't need this. I hope oneday she finds someone really good that deserve her. And someone that we accept.

No comments: