Thursday, July 01, 2010

Why learn to forgive?

I have been asking myself why do I have to forgive the ones which hurt me?

It is so bad when someone hurt you and your hands are tied about what you can to solve the situation.

Nowadays the man who I used to call as "father" for me does not mean anything, because he did many wrong things in his past with us and our family, and as he said "I do not make part of this family anymore", so I killed him from some weeks ago because of my parents divorce paper.

I discovered that he really cheated us, but too much more than we have imagined. So, I killed him inside myself and now he is just someone else that I see sometimes.

He also gave us the horrible new that he will have a baby girl with his girlfriend.

But, resuming, he is a cheater, a lier and a bad one, deep from my heart I wish that he moves for too far way from here.

No comments: