Saturday, December 04, 2010

God bless you, Glório. 02/dez/2008 - 04/dez/2010

 Here I say so sorry in case if I was the blamed for something what happened to you, Glório, but everyone knows that I would NEVER ever mean to hurt you, and you know the love I feel for you.

You are unforgatable and you will be always on our hearts.

I don't know too much what to say in this ocasion but I know that if I had to live the 2 past years again when you were with us I would do without regret a moment. I remember the time I ran after you in the park when you were free in the grass and were so happy that you didn't stop running and jumping to back home. I remember the first day you came that Amarelinha was sucking your ear in the living room and you shoutted and made we run and laugh with that. The times you wanted to make sex with Mim and she was running from you or playing with you. And, there will always be the marks of your bites on the walls, on the cables of the batteries and on the woods of the table and chairs in the kitchen.

You are and will be always the only one.

You are, Glório. WE LOVE YOU!

02 de dezembro de 2008 - 04 de dezembro de 2010.


1 comment:

Gêisa Lopes said...

Lamento pela perda do Glorio.
Fica com Deus.
Agradeço a visita ao meu blog.