Monday, June 26, 2006

Hello.

Hi everyone here, as always I'm being far from the blog, sometimes I really want to post something but I feel slow when I know I must type in english to make everybody understand me. I really do not like to write in Portuguese at all but sometimes I think it's better write in my language, as my english is not so good I have limited options of words, well, just if I decide to get the dictionary and "eat" it.
About my life, everything here is going from good to better, especially with my especial one, he is always with me tough nowadays we have being far a little from each other but for reasons I don't need to tell now. I want to tell everyone that I'm fine and I'm also happy because of my grades at university, to who I didn't tell before, I finished the tests there and I passed in everything, so I'm in holiday untill August, it's the longest holiday I'm having in the middle of the year, as everyone is supposed to know, in Brazil we have our summer holiday in December and January, it's when we finish our year at school but as I'm studying by semesters now the things changed a little for me, but I'm really liking. I just have to take my tests at university because I want to be with them but tomorrow is Brazil's match against Ghana and I don't know if I will go there.
A big kiss to everyone who reads my blog, thank you.