Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Saturday out with my father and my brother.

On Saturday my brother and me had a tour in Rio de Janeiro with my father.

The first thing, the museum in Quinta da Boa Vista.

The front view of the museum and a statue of a princess or queen. I read but I don't remember.

Me and my brother.

A statue of someone important too, sorry but I didn't care to know who he was.

The main Garden.

A little river near the museum in the garden there.

My father and my brother.



The Zoo main entrance.



Some lambs.

Some little ducks in group.

The zoo.

Some weapons in the army museum.



This car went to Angola in a peace mission of ONU (UN) but the driver was killed by some citizens and their weapons.

An old ambulance used in the world war II.





Military Museum Conde de Linhares.



Now we were going to the center of the city, if you want to say downtown its also ok.

The clock of Central do Brasil.

Avenue Presidente Vargas.

It's a building "Procuradoria Geral do Estado".

Rio Sul shopping.

Flamengo.

It's a beach in Copacabana if I'm not wrong.

Copacabana.

I tried but I just found my father's arm.

A hotel.

Buildings and hotels.

The beach.





Sugar loaf.



I wanted to take a picture of the sea but this unknown woman appeared there.

Near S. Conrado.

S. Conrado.

The last pic.
By Camila.

1 comment:

Tim Rice said...

Neat pictures. The pictures of the sea and the mountains were wonderful and I loved the architecture of some of the buildings you showed. Hope you are doing well.