Saturday, January 27, 2007

Rio Water Planet

One of the places I love is this water park because I love pool. We find some foreigners too but sometimes they get lost with the mess to arrive and pay. But as you can see, in the note in the pic bellow you can see the things written in Portuguese and English.
Arriving in the park...
Mom, Nico and grandma.
Grandma.
The park.


The park.
Me.

The tubes.


Places to rest.
The wave pool, where we enjoied most.
The wave pool again.
Resting after eat raspadinha and ice cream.
The river.
The people in the river that cross all the pakr perimeter.
Me near the river.
Nico and me.
Me and Nico near a tree in enjoying the shadow to take a picture.
My mother and my grandmother dressing theirselves in the time to go.
Me after some sun, I was tosted.
My brother in the time we were near to leave.

To who isn't Brazilian, it's a big house in Roman style that a program of music, like the ones of other countries that create new singers, where is filmed FAMA.

No comments: