Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Travel to USA

I didn't know about this strange new I received before yesterday. I went to have my dinner at my aunt Flávia's house. I was talking to my uncle and he was telling me about travels to other countries and he knew I wanted that. So, my aunt, had promised me that she would give me the money to go to USA (I say USA because we don't know if it's really there or another country but they were thinking like this, so...) to stay there for sometime and later come back to bring news or maybe stay there by once.

I really have no idea if it will happen but as they sold the beach house and with that money they built some houses to sell my uncle said now it wouldn't be my aunt who would be talking, he said the first house they sell there they are going to give me R$ 5.000,00 to my travel. Considering I will need about R$ 3.000,00 to my ticket I'm going to have more R$ 2.000,00 to spend there. I don't know if it's going to be enough if I really be there, but though it isn't I'm not carring, all I want to do is travel to abroad and have a new experience, I'm excited with this and I hope I really have the change and courage to go if I really have the money in my hands.

No comments: