Friday, October 17, 2008

I DO SUPPORT PETA

After watching a documentary in HBO tv I have changed my mind and thoughts.

I want to ask to everyone reflect about what we are eating or/and buying. The experiments with animals and the tortures made to them is something terrible, it shocks us.

What I'm saying here doesn't come near of what the images can prove. And I adivice you to watch untill the end even knowing you will want to stop the video, but please, see untill the end to know how is done the meat you eat.

PETA is an organization that helps the animals rights. Ingrid Newkirk is the foundator of this organization. If we could do just a little, each one of us, we could just change our daily habits and help to promote the animals rights.

PETA's site:
http://www.peta.org/

Please, change your mind. Change our world. Make your part. Be a saver.

No comments: