Sunday, December 08, 2013

Today is his birthday. He is not happy, he didn't change his face to any emotional way. He is still cold with me, with everybody. I don't know what's happening, wish I knew, but he doesn't open himself with me. I swear it's making me wonder if he likes his life or if he is feeling forced to be with me only because he got married and can't say to his family that his life didn't work well with his wife, specially because he moved from another continent to marry with someone completely different from his culture.
I have no money to buy a cake today but for what I see in his face he isn't caring, anyway.
He is not the man I knew 8 years ago. He used to send me emails, Internet letters, used to let me messages on yahoo, MSN, sms and now he doesn't even worry to send me an answer on Facebook. It can be my birthday, or wedding birthday, the death of one of my beloved animals and he simply doesn't care. He doesn't write a thing, he doesn't care even a little, it's like if I was talking alone. He is not the Rabie I know, not anymore.

No comments: