Sunday, September 04, 2005

Here is.

Well, I said that I was going to post something more today and it is here. My week was nice, finally I had some good conversations to Ellim, I thank God for this, she doesn't know how much I need her and how much I need her all the time and how much I need her words when I'm sad.

On Saturday my brother Mahmoud was 22 years old, I sent him some messages wishing him everything of good in his life and a blessed day, but I just did it after come back from school, I slept on my test, all the letters were running away from my focus, I really couldn't read them. So I finished that as fast as I could and called my mother. Then I slept so much.

I met my friend Pará in Ellim's house, we talked alot and we made fun at Leandro's face, he is a nice boy.

Today, Anwar came here. He is fine, we talked a lot and he chatted with my online buddies. My friend André called me to wish me a good recuperation.

Nothing so good but, different. Ah! My hair is looking so nice. :-D

No comments: