Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm back.

Sorry for all this time away from the blogs, but my life had some changes and I had some big tests at school from two weeks ago untill yesterday, but now it's over.

I took some pictures to post here and I have some news... One of them is that my father brought me a new baby dog, it's so beautiful and is a female, her name is Shell, but my father wants to call her Lilica (I told him it's a so common name to her but he didn't want to change his mind).

The life is getting better InshaAllah. About my grades? Hm... I don't know, I will take the results next week and today I think I'm not going to the portuguese class, I'm so tired to study this saturday and I'm thinking how I will go to Aninha's party... I'm not if im going.

It's just a brief introduction about my life right now, later I'm going to explain you what really happened these days and today, at another time I will try to post the pics if my connection gives me the chance.

I hope to see you very well and talk to you as soon as possible.

No comments: