Friday, October 07, 2005

After a long time without being online...

Hey people, I’m back here and that’s why I’m writing you this. My life became so wonderful after some facts, especially now because it’s Ramadan to all of us, muslins. My friends Jillian and Carol “Buchecha” are treating me so good and that’s making me happy.
Everything is so beautiful and everyone who tries to make me sad isn’t getting it. My heart is feeling great. Allah is wonderful. There is nothing bad happening in my life nowadays.
I have to send a big and especial kiss to Rabie, is always helping me a lot and was always with me to let me happy when I was feeling so sad from some time ago, he heard me, he talked to me and he shared my silence.
Some regards to Attiq, he is absent nowadays and will come back just after the Ramadan.
To my friend Marcela, more than million thanks, she made me grew up, she made me learn too much things and made me feel that I’m important to someone and she was beside me when everyone left me, when all my friends were rude with me, and when I wasn’t waiting for something she sent me a message and I refreshed my mind.
When I have sometimes I will post the pictures I took from Rio de Janeiro in the downtown.
Kisses to everybody and take care of yourself. Bye bye.

No comments: