Saturday, October 22, 2005

The pictures of the downtown of Rio de Janeiro from October 3rd.


We are starting with a statue in the blue sky. I loved this picture.

More statues.

I don't know but I think that man was trying to copy the statue position.

Some buildings...

The famous bar Amarelinho.

O Teatro Municipal (Municiapl Theatre). If you see what is wrote in the theatre you will see that Teatro was wrote with H like theatro, don't worry, it's just the old portuguese. As this place was contructed from many years ago that's why it's like this.

The Palestine flag. There was a man selling some t-shirts about Palestine.

.

I forgot it's name.

.

.

I don't remember but I think it's the Biblioteca Nacional (Nacional Library).

Some people.

.

Oh! A nude statue!

.

A nice bus.

.

It's an airline company so famous too.

.

He is my friend Anwar from Morocco.

He tried to make good poses.

He is just funny.
. Posted by Picasa

No comments: