Saturday, October 22, 2005

October 19th, my grandfather's birthday party.

Well, it was my grandfather's birthday and all the family decided to make a party to him at his house. If it was possible, me and my adorable cousins had distroyed everything. It was a really good party on Wednesday but I have to tell you that I was so tired in the next day because we came back home late, so late and at 5:45 a.m. I had to wake up to school.
Finally my connection allowed me to post the pictures of the Rio de Janeiro and of the party, I had been trying to do this for so long and now here they are. Enjoy.


Today is his birthday, he is my grandfather Ademir, my mother's father.

Breno...

He and Ângela, his wife.

My uncle Romualdo, he tried to hide himself but I asked him to give me a help because my camera is not so good and then...

hahahaha he helped but the picture didn't was so good.

Hahaha! My aunt Simone. Romualdo's wife. She made a funny face and didn't want let me to post it but now... it's posted.

My cousins: Raphael (in red), Thiago (in yellow), Matheus (my brother in the light blue t-shirt), Romulo (in orange) and Christopher (in black).

João, my friend.

Fábio my friend, a great doctor.

My mother. Uhu!

João and me.

Soraia, my crazy aunt. I think that she looks like my mother.

My uncle André and me.

Sílvia Marina, my cusin. We call her Silvinha.

Oh I love them.

We.

João and me. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog here! I have a nascar wrecks site. You can find everything from nascar wrecks as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Check it out when you can :)
Rod

Anonymous said...

i just want to say that this is enough for you betania ....everyone hope that he has a family like this ,,, you have everything ,,,, and if u feel that there is something missed ...JUST REMEMBER WHAT GOD GIVE YOU " THIS PEOPLE "...((PALESTINIAN GUY))

Anonymous said...

What a great site ergonomic office chair Kia turkiye Utah facelift klonopin tongue twitches My discover credit card sign up onieda bingo music body fat precents Lasik eye surgery jacksonville

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »