Saturday, November 05, 2005

The weather.

A rainny day after a big warm weather, normal in this time of year here.


A big storm with some little-big ice stones being trow everywhere and almost broking our roofs.

Look the weather.

My neighboor's house.

The street.

Look what rested after the storm...

A lot of leaves had gone down.

My brother and me tried to take pics of the ice stones but it wasn't so good as I wanted, by the way...

Can you see the white points???

The light sky 2 minutes after the rain stops. Who understands this? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie Binder said...

The English word for "ice stones" is hail. But thank you so much because now I know how to explain what hail is to other people. I had problems last time I tried to do that. I didn't know what to call it.
Take care, dear.