Saturday, November 05, 2005

:)

Hi to everyone again, there is a long time that I don't write anything in my blog, I have been busy with something here and my computer isn't helping me at all, I don't know what happened here but the portuguese language disappeared and I don't know how but the english language is being the main one. I think I will have to buy another computer because this one is not working properly as before.
I'm happy because I found myself, I found friends, and I found my road, Alhamidu Allah. There are always some problems but I saw that I can resolve them with faith in Allah, with my friends love, with my family and especially when I'm beside someone. This person knows about what I'm talking.
It's going so well and I'm happy as I weren't from long time ago and I feel like flying, my life is wonderful and I hope stills like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »