Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm trying to understand my father but no way, I really gave up trying.
I don't know how he can make all the good feelings I feel be away. He isn't doing just with me...
About his family? All of them are like him, rude and crazy. They think they can do or say everything they want but the things aren't like this and we aren't easy as they think.
They must be careful about their actions, I'm not the right one to judge it but I'm the right one to fight about my rights and my wishes. Poor of them if they suppose they are better than us.
__________________________________________________
My day was good and at college everything was wonderful but I really asked myself what I was doing there in the Math class, that's not really my place but I hope everything be well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »