Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Starting.

Today I will come back to my battle with the time, my English Course is restarting today and I don't know how it will be though I know it will be great as ever.
.
I think I got a cold because I'm sleeping a lot and my nose is letting me crazy, some cough too. Today while I was going to College mother said something about my eyes, that they were strange and seeming big and tired. I don't know how that because I slept from 3:30 p.m. untill 6:00 p.m., I was awake untill 8:00 p.m., after that I slept untill wake up in the morning to go to study.
.
I made the reservation of the book I will need to April but the other one I don't know what I will do, maybe I will have to buy it but I got that with a classmate there for a cheaper price. I'm thinking here... If I really have to buy all the books they ask us to buy I will be in the red!
.
I also have extra activities on March 25th, on Saturday, I must complete the 80 extra hours. I don't know if I will mark more lectures to this month, next month will be a little hard to make them because of the tests.
.