Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy birthday, Fouad!


More once I'm here to wish a happy birthday to someone especial. In the right day of his birthday I couldn't post something so now I'm doing it for August 5th.

My dear Fouad, I wish you a blessed a life and all the bests, you are my favorite uncle. I know we knew each other when you didn't know much about me but I disturbed and keep disturbing you as much as I can and noway to change this because now we are a big family.

A new year is starting for you and I wish I were there to share your cake. In your birthday I asked for you but you were outside with a friend so I didn't find you, but it's O.K., here goes my best wish for you always.

P.S.: I didn't know if I could post this photo here but I did, it's just because I love him as I love the other ones I posted here. Forgive me, Fouad.

Allah bless you.
Camila

1 comment:

Tim Rice said...

Your uncle looks and sounds like quite a man - a special person. I wish him happy birthday, too.