Thursday, August 03, 2006

Without smile.

My day was without emotions, without something nice to busy my mind. Everything is seeming to be empty.
I'm a little sad today and I couldn't treat anyone well neither smile to anything. I talked to a friend and he tried to make me smile a little and asked why my face like was like that but I prefered to don' t say anything, there are particular things I don't want to let the others know.
I'm trying to find a reason to smile today and I'm trying to forget and understand some things from yesterday. I hope I can forget it soon.
I wish I had someone to hold me now because it's very cold and I'm alone here.
I'm O.K.

1 comment:

Tim Rice said...

It sounds like you are going through some rough times. I will pray for you. Keep looking up and one step at a time you will make it.