Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cold weather

This week was very cold. About 16°C everyday everywhere around here.

I know I didn't post anything from sometime ago but I have been busy with the little pets and working with my grandmother. I also have been busy with other things but I won't talk about this right now, I'll wait everything be really right to tell it later.

Today is a nice day, it's my cousin Gisele's birthday. She is my doctor and cousin and I like her so much but I won't post pictures of her here because I haven't one.

Now, forgive me, but it's lunch time and after that, even raining a lot like it's now, I'll have to go to work with my grandmother because she asked me help today. I'm full of headache but I'll try to dothe possible with her untill Rabie comes here and also because I'm freezing with this weather.

No comments: