Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nice night today...

I'm alone here in my living room, my brother is taking his shower and my mother isn't at home. I have no one to talk so I decided posting to feel better because I'm feeling stressed.

I'm watching TV and listening about Aljazeera TV with new offices, one in Caracas, Venezuela and another in Buenos Aires, Argentine. It's good in my opinion.

And, talking about Buenos Aires, nmy aunt said she is going there next year to make a course and it's something really good to hear when I feel that my trial about a job was failed and I have no money to be out of this country. I wanted to travel some where or just have some money to do something for me and travel to another state here but not be stucked at home as ever. I know I have to work hard to get what I want but there are other things worring me like this Christmas, that I won't have it this year and personally, it's one of the things I like most as New Year's Eve.

I really wanted to send everyone to hell but I know no one is guilt for my own problems. It would bea question of "say to feel better", not to really mean that. In truth, from my heart, I want to wish you a really blessed night today.

No comments: