Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bad nights

I don't know what's happening to me. For some nights I'm really without sleep well. I'm having bad dreams about things I wanted to forget and I don't know how to make them stop. When it's time to wake up is when I want to sleep because in the night all I do is wake up from time to time.

Well, I'm at university right now because we are programing things and there is a shit one sending messages like "Luana said that Lins is crazy! Shut up Luana!" from the other laboratory. It's the pause time but I'm still here waiting the people back. Sorry for nol photos to you but from here I can't do much. I think it's time to end the post because the people are back again and we will probably continue the class. Poor Fábio, his computer isn't being online so he can't save the exercises in his e-mail so he has to copy hehe.

No comments: