Monday, March 05, 2007

Today I've hurt my knee when I saw that Limão was needing me. He is feeling pain because of the illness they all got. It's eating my heart each time I listen to he noises. I'm seeing he and Pretinho near to die. Although I tried my best they are getting worse and I'm watching to my house be empty step by step, slowly, like if something was stealing them from me.

I'm crying because I don't know more what to do. I'm feeling as worse as I could. All I wanted was help them and see what I got. I have to understand that there are facts in our lives that happen now to we understand later but its suffering sometimes. I don't know if I did right or did wrong but even right or wrong I will try to be always here whenever they need me. I want God look at me a little more.

Maybe I don't be at home tonight because of them and because if my mother sees something wrong in my knee I will go to the hospital.

God, bless them, please.

No comments: