Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS, JUNIOR! THANK YOU, RABIE!

I don't know how to thank, at first, God, for this chance, second, to Rabie, my husband, to give us conditions to make the Junior's surgery to take off a tumor.

Yesterday night, when Rabie came from work he told me "call the veterinary and ask then when they can make the surgery because I got the money to his surgery". My heart beated a lot and at the same minute I called then there and his doctor was just leaving and she asked how long we would take to be there and I said "15 minutes" and she said she would wait it and prepare everything to he goes directly to the operation room.

It was around 6:30pm when we left him there. In the night I called them and he was just asleep because of the anestesy but that he was fine. Today morning I called again to know if he had eaten something and if he was feeling fine, the doctor said he was fine and had eaten just few because it's normal but that he was happy and shaking his tail to everyone, she said that he is so lovely and in the afternoon we are going to visit him at the visit's time and then know - about good news - that his cancer was just there and that he doesn't need to do more than stay at home resting his heart of strong emotions but don't carring about the cancer.

THANK YOU, GOD!
THANK YOU, RABIE!
THANK YOU, GREAT VETERINARIES OF ALVORADA!
THANK YOU, JUNIOR, FOR HAVING THE CHANCE TO CAN COMPLETE 9 YEARS OF LIFE WITH US AGAIN, BECAUSE AFTER THAT YOU WILL HAVE MORE TIME AMONG US!
THANK YOU, UNIVERSE, TO COOPERATE TO EVERYTHING GOES FINE, THE SECRET.

No comments: