Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I need a mini personnal diary

Well, I have many things to say but they are from different dates and I will make a small resume but later, maybe, if I have time I'm going to explain one by one:
- I made 2 years of marriage and it was a great day at home and we enjoyed a lot even with few money.
- My christmas and new year parties were so fine, one of the best I had in 6 years.
- Unhapply after Laika's death Junior, her son, got depressed, just on the past sunday he had a heart stop and now he needs an operation to don't die but I don't have the money yet.
- About my wedding, I don't know how to explain how it's going on nowadays because there is a lack of communication between my husband and I.
- My mother adopted a small cat now called Min, and it's a female one, she is 1 month and half old only and someone killed her mother just when she was born.
- And after that I got another puppy, a female one with 3 months old because when I went in the sunday to take Junior to the veterinary I saw 2 men kicking her like a ball and I couldn't hold myself and went to defend her and quarrelled with the men and my mother did the same, after all this in the same day my car just left the accelerator cable out of the pedal but I fixed it in the street and we were back home.
- I'm making a treatment for a diet and I was weighting 90kg in december, now I'm about 76kg, but I want to get thinner.
- I also got braces since december.
- I made an entreview for a job in downtown yesterday because I've finished my university studies and my prom will be on february 27th.
- Gordo, my dog which was sick and had to be in the vet 3 days while Laika also died had stopped walking and now he is fine and he is walking again but because I didn't give up and tried to make exercises on him at home and Thanks God he is so fine again.
- About Rabie, he is alergic to everything and yesterday he went to the doctor to check his eyes because he is a little blind because of many reasons that I don't have to declarate here.
- My mother had to be umeployed because of many reasons but the good new is that she won the cause of her surgery made in december of 2008, and the government will have to pay these things that they didn't do.

And to end, I think I need a doctor to check my mind because I think I'm getting crazy. Anyway... It's life.

No comments: