Tuesday, February 09, 2010

What do these signals mean?

I'm a little lost about the things that are happening to us here. I don't know if we are going to move or if just one is going to move.

My animals are always problems but it's strange when someone goes against them and later ask your help for something acts like nothing had happened. Anyway, I can forgive her for the things she said in my grandmother's birthday on february 6th.

I also want to apologise to my husband because I told him I wouldn't do something to help him to get better of his alergy but as never in life we slept far from each other I thought it was better tell him the truth and don't hide anything as I always do and sleep beside him to he doesn't think that I was giving prefference to Gordo than him. Anyway, my love, I'm sorry, I know you won't read this but I'm saying all the truth as I told you this morning, I'm sorry again, and I won't repeat this but I hope you understand the next time, because instead of thinking for you I will ask your opinion, I just didn't want to bored you or wake you up knowing that you would have to wake up some hours later to go to work again. I love you, Rabie.

No comments: