Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Yeahhhhhh,
My friend's letter came to me yesterday!!!!! I couldn't post when it came because my PC at home wasn't working properly and now I'm using the school's PC.
I want to thank you Rabie, you wrote my address in the right form, I'm really happy to had received that, you don't know how much I'm happy.
Katie, I keep waiting for your letter as I waited for Rabie's letter. I hope it's coming and as soon as I receive it I will reply you with another letter as you asked and as I told you.
Don't worry I will aswer you and thank you for your comments in the other post I did. Ah! Diego, if you were talking about the boy in the first picture, he has a girlfriend... rs. By the way he's just a nice in the picture because in the real life he isn't all that which he seems to be in that pic.
Eca!!!! My brother's friend is beside me right now, he is listening something like a funk but the song is horrible, I can't stand him anymore.... the sound is loud and is getting me stressed...
I must thank Mr. Jarrar, he is really nice a nice man.
Kisses to you Katie, kisses to you Rabie and also for your letter.

2 comments:

Katie Binder said...

He told me he talked to you. He said many good things about you. But of course, I already knew all those things. =D Take care.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh,dear Camila,really a nice news i have heared about my letter ,,thanks to GOD i have all this chance,,,thank you so much you recieved it ,,,i hope you will like it,,cuz it's only my first letter to you,, i didn't know what i said in it,,but next time i will write another one again,, i'm at work right now,,,and i wish we will talk soon,,bye love