Thursday, August 25, 2005

It was nice.

These days are not being the best ones but everything is going on as it should be. Some pain, some headache but it will get fine about next week.

The Doctor made me take a nice medication, it is very good, I really do not feel anything.

Some of my friends called me like Carol "Buchecha", Jillian, Ellim, Bruna, and some of them asked about me to my brother. Finally I could find the page to make my registration in the UFRJ (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro), I hope I be successful, and I will try again that test to UERJ (Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro), my grade was not good last time but I will try again.

Iris today was going to paint her hair again, she is really crazy but so nice, Myrtes talked about dog pets all the time, that was boring but I could stand hehehe.

I am waiting for my weekend again, I want to be using my internet, I have some business to search.My father has to give me some money, I need to pay some papers but how can I get this money if I do not see my father?!My cousins are here now, Christopher and Raphael, Romulo is watching a cartoon at they new neighboor.

I think I will borrow my aunt's CD of country music. I want to listen something different today, arabic music is just letting me bored, I have no space to download new ones and Rabie also did not tell me about the new hits, I have no much time to be online.I am waiting to see the America soapopera today, it is really being so interesting.

Today Rabie made me laugh when we were talking about his sister, I hope I can know her this weekened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha My father will pay!!!!! I finally made him pay the papers, I found him at home, Yeah!My aunt is sleeping I will have to borrow the CD tomorrow...

It is really cold here, I do not know the temperature.

Why everything is boring on the TV? Just news, news, news, president making a discuss, and more news, news, news, everything is tragic, bum!

No comments: