Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My 6th August.

Finally I posted these photos!! Ufa!!

It was on 6th August, on my aunt's birthday, we went in an art exposition in the Clube Monte Líbano, there is a big place I really loved the view of the Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas from there.
We really made a little tour in Rio.
I liked the pics and I decided to post them here.



It's the view of a beach in São Cristóvão, it's really nice and there you can see the sunset. I don't want to be conceited but my Rio de Janeiro is so beautiful...

A pic of some buildings near the beach. Some noth american people were there in that snack bar but in the pic we can't see them, sorry.

I just found it nice to take a picture.

Ah! My aunt asked me to take some pics of the hang glidres when they were coming from the sky.

The same hang glider again.

My uncle, my brother and my aunt.

They wanted the pics with the hang glidres behind them, my grandmother and my mother are here too but that old man wearing a blue t-shirt and the woman beside him are unknow.

My brother and me.

My mother is with me in this picture.

I didn't want the motorcycler had appeared in this pic but he did, it's still okay.

Matheus is always trying to take pics with funny faces.

I asked my mother to sit down near this nice place. I took this picture because we were arriving in a big shopping here called DownTown, we were going to have our dinner...

Mom made me sit down too...

See some shops there, all the places are like this.

My beautiful family.

The waiter took this pic to us. Hmmm... I think he can be a professional photographer.

The McDonald's was in front of the restaurant which we had dinner. I had to take the pic.

It's the Bob's, I don't know why Matheus was looking like that to them. They didn't note that I was taking their pic hehehe.

Just having fun.

They decided to go to an ice cream parlor, it was really nice inside.

My uncle was posing for a pic while my aunt was choosing the ice cream's taste.

Buy more things to eat...

Just a nice pic to end our tour. A chinese restaurant.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wawwwwwwww,,nice pictures you have my dear,,,and nice places in rio too ,,,i wish to visit this city....i like it,
rabie_marjane