Monday, August 01, 2005

My holiday is finished.

Well, there is my last day of my winter holiday, it's really bad have to back to school tomorrow but what can I do? It wasn't the worst holiday I have ever had but it also wasn't the best one. I didn't enjoy it as I wanted but I think I did really nice things. I'm glad of myself, I don't want to be selfish but I did things which I never supposed I could do before.

Today Gilvan saw me in the street when I was arriving at home, backing from my university test, and called me asking if i could go with him to his training at Bruna's house. I went with him. Was a funny time out of home, I met my other friends and now I'm going to post their picture here.

It's their group. I will try to be in their first show (all of them together) on Friday, when they will dance, I hope I can take pictures and record this moment. I'm happy today.



From the left to the right: Diego, Ellim, Gilvan, Bruna, Léo, Ane. There is just missing Rodrigo and Mariana here in this pic.

Bruna, Rodrigo (now he is here), Ane, this girl I don't know, Gláuber, Mariana (aha!) and Diego (he is not in the group anymore).

The girls. Gláuber is also out of the group and in the pic in the right side, the first girl, who I don't know the name is also out.

Rodrigo, Bruna, MC Colibri, Mariana, Gláuber, Ane and Diego (he is out).

Look at this man!!!! Hahahaha, he is crazy!

Aha! Tati Quebra Barraco is here!

Before they make a show...

An OBS, now the group is Bruna, Rodrigo, Ellim, Diego (in the first pic), Ane, Léo, Gilvan and Mariana. :). It was just some pics of their group Conexão Rio. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie Binder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Binder said...

People touch each other too much in Brazil. :P

All your friends are so beautiful.

I like Diego.
Rodrigo, too.


Have fun Camila.

(I deleted the other post because I wanted to edit it.)

Anonymous said...

hello Camila,,really the pictures are very nice,,,and great group too,,i wish you be in their first show,,,so great,,,,tahnk you mila
you are so beautiful.....eu te adoro,,,,miss you

Anonymous said...

rabie_marjane
ahhh dear ,, i didn't write my name in the comment which start with (hello camila,,,)it's mine,,,,
really nice picutres,, and nice blog too
see you dear,,take care