Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Days.

Let me talk about my days ago...
My sunday was very good, I woke up at 12 o' clock, had my lunch and came back home to play video game, my brother played with me, we drive very well (just in the game, I think). We also made fun at my mom, nice because she didn't get mad or angry with that she also made fun.After some hours I came online and chatted with some buddies. Rabie was online when I came and we chatted almost all the night. When it was about 3 a.m. his friend appeared behind him, we talked about the cafe of the nature, nice place, then he asked me to go, he needed to close the cafe.


What about my monday??? Yes, video game again, but a new, my friend called me and came to my home. Mom cooked pop corn to us, we ate and laughed at him because he didn't know how to play that game, he said he never had a Play Station, that's why he was so bad at it.So late I went with him to the bus stop, we waited from a long time and then he went away. The was just some pakistani friends online on my yahoo list. No nice e-mails, Isa didn't answer me about the book I asked her.


Today was a day without emotions, all the same things I do everyday, lunch at my grandparent's house (funny, my grandma wasn't there, she was in the downtown, doing what I don't know...). Well, my brother and me had to study, I will have a test on Sunday, I hope I be successfull. I studied but not so much as I wanted, I couldn't keep my mind thinking about the subject. So, I tried to fix an old lap top, it's not working from long time ago it's because there is a burned piece that I must change, at the right moment I can't because I'm broken.My two aunts, my uncle and my cousins (in the total they are 9) came here, they talked with my mother and my little cousins... hm.. guess! As ever making noise and disturbing all the house, I was watching a movie but after they get here I couldn't hear anything but that made something different happens today.Nice days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rabie_marjane
have nice days all this life my dear Camila,,,,,
inshaa allah,

Katie Binder said...

Hey Camila, I miss you so much dear. Where have you been? Well, I guess if you are out having fun and enjoying you life then you have perfect reasons for not coming online and chatting with me. Anyway, I sent you a letter a couple weeks ago. Actually, I think it was over a month ago. Did you not receive it? Maybe it was lost in the mail. Check and give your address to me again just in case it was wrong the first time and I'll mail you again. Take care Camila. I hope you are enjoying yourself. You're a wonderful person. Be happy.