Saturday, July 23, 2005

A beautiful day.

Today everything was so beautiful, I went to the mosque but how I am sick and I woke up late I couldn't watch the prayer and the talk of the Sheikh.
Mom and me find my friends there, I was really happy to find Marcela there we hugged each other from long time, and Patrícia, who I didn't see from long time, about one year ago, she looked so happy. We talked about the news and we joked about some birds which where in the spotlight it was so funny because they couldn't fix themselves there and they were fighting just to get a little place there in that spotlight.
After we joke we decided going out to lunch anywhere so we went to Saara (hey people, it's just a street here where a lot of arabic people have shops) and ate something there, we also brought some candies to home. Marcela said that she wanted to buy something to decore some clothes and hijabs (veils) so we walked more trying to find those things, some people in the street used to say things like "Look! They are iraqians and came to explode us!", "You are so beautiful.", "Bin Laden's cousins!!!", "I can become a muslim for you". Yes, we really laughed about all of them, everyone looking at us making funny and strange faces like if we were a kind of ETs, but the best part was when we were in a street full of men and all of them said "Wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!" Patrícia got red and so ashamed and Marcela was repeating what they said all the time, we took pictures today and I wounder how they will be. After I scan them I will publish it here.
Resuming, my day was great I was really missing something different like that to my life. Thank God everything was OK.

No comments: