Sunday, July 17, 2005

Yesterday I heard good news from my friends, they are always nice with me and just that made my day good, well, I also watched a movie in the shopping (alone), The War of The Worlds, it's a nice movie but the end could be better. Ah, I could meet Gaby, she was my classmade 7 years ago and then we changed MSN e-mails, while she always lived near my house I have never visited her.
Today I woke up at lunch time because I was in the internet untill 2 a.m., in the truth I didn't want to wake up because my days have been so boring.
My friend called me to we go out but I prefered being at home I was feeling too much sad to go. After watching some soccer games on TV I came to the net and I found some people who I didn't talk with for a long time, and my friends, hm... they always look so busy for chatting with me, so I'm just listening to music right now and I have read some blogs.
I've been missing some people and some contact with my best friend, she doesn't want to know about me and I don't know why I keep feeling like this, I'm feeling myself so stupid, but I have to adminit that I'm ten times better than before, I will alive.
To all my friends whom read this and like me, a so big kiss and a good night, I'm planing to rest now, tomorrow I have to go to the doctor and later I will decide the day that I'm going to downtown. Posted by Picasa