Saturday, July 02, 2005

Itaipava

It was a really pretty day. We went to visit a farway town, Itaipava, I haven't been there before. In this town everything is different, the cars stop to you cross the street :-D really wonderful when we talk about Rio de Janeiro! There we just found expensive things in the shopping, the place made we feel that we were abroad. Everything was so beautiful.


My aunt stopped her car in the street to take a pic of the big rock behind us, can you see my uncle looking shocked to that?

We finally arrived in the Parque Municipal de Petrópolis. My aunt paked her car and staied to take this pic of my brother while they were going to the Parque.

A little pause to take a nice picture.

A beautiful butterfly which was resting.

The shopping is behind us. We had our lunch in a great restaurant there, I really ate a lot and my belly was so big.

Me and my handsome grandfather. He didn't want to take a pic but my aunt got it. Aha! See my mother there! After that started raining we came back home. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rabie_marjane
Hi everyone,,,,
great pictures,,,and great family too,i like to see Camila's family together and i love to see them happy,,,very very happy.
GOD bless them...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »