Saturday, July 09, 2005

Ellim

Last weeks I was feeling sad and lonely, I feel that I lost my best friend while she is still here. Everything changed between us for more than one month. She started being different and so strange with me and I didn't know why.
How many times I asked her why she had changed and she kept saying she hadn't done that but I felt that she knew about what I was talking but tried to don't show this in front of me. After million times trying to know what was happening we seated together without looking to each other and she started talking, after that she asked, "Do you understand me, Mila?" I said "Yes, I do but don't want I be happy with this, you know that the only thing I asked you to don't do was to don't try to make me far from you" but she did.
I really understand her reasons but when I came home that day I just wanted to cry but I didn't, I couldn't cry. I tried to find a motive to accept that. I just asked her whether was it what she really wanted to do whether it was the best for her.
She can't imagine how I was jealousy when I used to see her talking to the other people and less words for me, we weren't sharing everything as before, that was hurting and killing me and when she talked to me I wanted to let come out the tears I was keeping for long time inside me, but that wasn't the right thing to do
I need and I have to accept it, now the things are little different between us but as a good friend I will respect her decision and even it hurts one day I will be good again but I can't forget her words. She is, was, I don't know about her, but she will be always my best friend and she is someone who I must thank for all the happy moments and for the person who I'm nowadays and I want to say sorry because she heard things she hadn't to hear because of me.
Ellim, I want God bless you and give you all what you need and want in your life. Follow your road in your life and never give up of your wishes.

Mila


This picture is from a long time ago in a happy day. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish you and Ellim will be together forever,,,inshaa allah

Anonymous said...

rabie_marjane
i wish you and Ellim will be together forever,,,inshaa allah

i forgot to write my name in the same comment