Sunday, June 26, 2005

Today I woke up to go with my brother to the hospital, he broke his nose and it's really needing some care.
We called to my aunt and she took us to my cousin's party, we were supposed to back at 6 p.m. but my aunt didn't want so we waited untill 8 p.m. and came back. I was feeling so bad there, that was boring but the lunch was really good and I'll have to admit, we enjoyed in the games room.
I've found a really gorgeous boy there but he was really drunk and smoked like a train, I didn't try to start a conversation with him or with anyone.

Finally we came back home, then I took a really good shower (I tried to keep it hot but as the weather is cold it didn't work at all) and to my surprise, my friend came to my house to visit me. He is studing too much. I really got happy when he rang the doorbell, someone remembered me. We also laughed with my mom, she started totalk about funny things as ever.

It's really late and I should be sleeping, especially because there is no one online right now and K_ didn't answer me when I said hi to him after my shower, as he likes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rabie_marjane
i wish Matheus will be ok,, and in good health,, GOD bless him,, dear,,mila