Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The gossip!!!!!

The people at school today found out too many old gossips that I did not know about, it was a surprise to everyone there. The air conditioner made the classroom quarrel again and I'm really getting angry at this and I'm sure that I will fight with the girl I hate because today when I was crossing the school's door to go to the car to back home she and her little group told something bad about me and I didn't say anything while they was quarrelling about their interesses. That was so unfair with me.
Ellim is not going to school these days but it's being really interesting to talk with different people there I'm really liking this way.
There are two girls in my classroom who are lesbians and we didn't know hahaha. One of them, yesterday, was kissing her girlfriend in front of the other school here in Campo Grande, we couldn't believe in what we heard but it's really funny look at them and know everything.
Today was really great. By the way, I'm happy today.