Thursday, June 23, 2005

Boring days.

Today at school we really laughed at manythings there. I found out that some people who are always around me care about me so much and I had never noticed that. Today I want to write a letter to my aunt who lives in another state and I hope she replies me as soon as she can.

I went to the doctor again and I'm really getting crazy about these sick days, I can't do anything, I can't go out to enjoy my time. Tomorrow I will have my geography test but I won't study, all this is making me tired. Don't know why it's happening but I'm having a big headache and I feel uncomfortable.

A good new, Ellim is becoming the old Ellim who I used to know, I really thank my God, especially for yesterday when I almost suffered a car accident, we really don't know how we are alived.

Think I just have to sleep and take a rest. In a month I will do the test to the university, I'm not so happy with this but I will, maybe I get successfull.