Sunday, June 19, 2005

I have been missing my friends and I'm feeling so loney, no one calls me to go out or even talk about fool things but those are things which let me happy. Is terrible when your best friend seems to forget you, you really don't know what to do. I'm praying for this be just a bad time which I have to stand. Make the things alone, try to talk to the other people isn't so easy as it seems to be, I'm really suffering but it's the life, unhapply, want me or not it's happening.
By the way there are some people who still making me alive and happy, someone people who I like to chat with and watch them by cam, it really makes me feeling pretty good. They know that I'm talking about them. Kisses to you.



I have been trying to post this picture from a long time ago, I hope it works now, my friend Katie teached me how to do it. It's a so nice picture in my opinion. Someone took my eyes picture and made that, it really looked great and is with a good design. Posted by Hello