Friday, June 03, 2005

My first post. / Minha primeira postagem.

I want to say hi... / Quero dizer oi...
Hi everyone, it is the first time I am writting here and I want to thank you for coming here to visit. You can be free to comment here whenever you want and I would be glad to answer you if I have the chance. Be welcome. I will post some pictures and kinds of things which happenes in my day. My life is something so common and as the internet is a little expensive here in Brazil I can not write here everyday but I will try to write in my weekends, when I have more leasure time. To all my friends I wish them a such blessed life and a so happy day.
Some of you know me good and who does not I will be happy to share a part of my life with you. I am opened to any question or complain about what I will post, do not be shy to talk.
I want to leave here a little phrase that I received from a friend when I was really so sad, maybe he took this from somewhere, by the way I just want to leave it. A big hug to you and thank you for had been here. "No one deserves your tears and who deserves it will never make you cry".
Oi a todos, essa a primeira vez que estou escrevendo aqui e quero agradece-los por estarem visitando esta pagina. Seja livre para comentar aqui quando quiser e ficarei feliz em responder se tiver a chance. Seja bem vindo(a). Colocarei algumas fotos e falarei sobre coisas que acontecerao no meu dia.
Minha vida é algo bem comum e como a internet é um pouco cara no Brasil eu nao posso escrever todos os dias mas vou tentar escrever nos fins de semana, quando eu tenho algum tempo livre. Para todos os meus amigos, desejo-lhes uma vida abençoada e um dia muito feliz.
Alguns me conhecem bem e quem nao conhece ficarei feliz em compartilhar um pouco da minha vida com vocês. Estou aberta a qualquer tipo de pergunta ou reclamaçao sobre o que postarei, nao se sinta envergonhado (a).
Quero deixar uma frase que recebi de um amigo quando eu estava realmente triste, talvez ele tenha pego isso de algum lugar, mas de qualquer jeito, apenas quero deixar essa mensagem. Um grande abraço a você que esteve aqui. "Ninguém merece suas lagrimas, e aqules que as merecem nunca o farao chorar".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »