Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The birthday!

WOW! I'm going to post the pictures of our birthday party, my mother and my birthday.
Yesterday (23 April) was her birthday and today (24 April) is mine. We usually make a party together and then I'm going to post the photos of the simple lunch we did. Enjoy it.

Our cake with the initial letters of our names, B and C.



It was the big salad to our lunch, this one is called Salada Ciza or something like that.

The breads we made with the barbecue, so good.

My mother! She is wonderful!

Hmm...

The things we bought to the lunch.

My grandmother.

My grandfather.

My aunt.

My mother.

My uncle eating.

My cousin and my aunt.

Mom.



The vodka Natasha hahahaha!

They catched me!

Wow! Shampoo comercial!

Joke, it was the ventilator hahahaha!

My aunt!



Dancing.



Now them...

Uhu!

A boa!



Wow! She drunk all alone! Hahahah! Joke, she shared with us.

Ehhhhhhh macarena!!!!! Hay!

Yeh!!!

Crazy!

Ihhhh!

Me.









Black beer.

"Kisses my friends!"

Wow! The birthday time!

People.



Happy birthday, Mom!!!

Nico, my sweet brother.





Happy Birthday to us!!!!

After the candles time...

Mom and me cutting the cake together.

Escaping...

Nico.

Hmmmm, delicious cake!!!!! End.
By Camila.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camilla, I wandered over from Najma's comments section! What a lovely family you have.

Happiest of Birthdays to you and your beautiful Mom from Tilli in the Mojave Desert, USA.

Cheers!

Crystal said...

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY**

My Birthday is this Friday, April 28th, and I'll be turning 29! I think it's great being a "spring baby".

........................ Cam Bernardes said...

I want to thank you both for had wished a happy birthday to us. Come here more times and then we are going to chat more.

OBS:
Happy birthday to you Crystal!