Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy birthday my dear Raphael!

Today it's my cousin's Raphael birthday, he was happy and my aunt is going to make his cake, it will be delicious as always, from a long time no one here makes a party, maybe since the New Year's Eve... My cousin's sister was with me today, she went to be with him again because after some hours she is going to work and she won't find time to be with him in his party. It was nice because even I wasn't so happy she made fun with me while I had to clean the living room. She just used the computer to talk to her boyfriend because he is travelling and will just come after some months, so...
.
I'm really feeling bored today, really bored, and think that I have to wait Matheus come back from my grandmother's house to help him in his homework will let me bored too. I really have nothing to do in the internet today, I don't know if I will go to the party, probably I do, but my mother will come back tired from the course and she is going to bring a movie to us. I have to ask Adriana if she can copy this to us but I will do just when my mother comes.
.
Something is running in my mind but I don't need to talk about this, I have to concentrate in my homeworks and studies, it's just what I have to do and it's also the best option. I'm going to read a book or do something which really needs importance. I'm leaving. Bye.