Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yesterday I was blond but I didn't like it, so, I repainted my hair and now it's chocolate color. I really liked it but sometimes I prefered to don't have painted it, but... it's better than my original color which is almost black.
.
I absent the course today, I really didn't want to go, I think I need vitamines because I'm so lazy and feeling weak. I have to finish my homework too, I must give it next week but as it's something few I want to finish it today to have my day free tomorrow to study to my tests, I will do it watching Kingdom of Heaven, I really like this movie and as I have the DVD I will do it.
.
Ah! I was almost forgetting, my aunt Graziele is here today, she came to do something here but she won't be so late because my cousin is with someone and she lives really far.
.
Good lucky, my love. You know why... I love you.

5 comments:

Omni said...

Have you ever tried an auburn color?

(Click here if you dare)

........................ Cam Bernardes said...

it's difficult to send you messages because you don't allow that in your blog, i really tried.
ah, i want to ask you what means auburn.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Camila
I wish you good luck in all your wishes. May I thank Allah to make me able to have such a wonderful friend.
Happy birthday again

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Camila
I wish you good luck in all your wishes. May I thank Allah to have such a wonderful friend.
Happy birthday again

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »