Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My birthday. (The party was 1 day after, yesterday)

Hello everyone! I talked about my birthday, right? But my father was absent so, I made a party yesterday and could invite him, it wasn't a real party but just a cake and a hot dog and fast happy birthday, I really wanted him near me this day because I had been wrong in my ways with him, even he his way and his failed tries to make my brother and me be near him we couldn't spend a long time together, so, this party was a possibility to have him near me for a while, it's my 18 years old birthday, now I'm adult and I would like that he was here, so he did.

Starting with the cake: Parabéns means Happy Birthday.





Me, my brother Matheus and my father, thanks God that he was present.

My grandfather, my father's father, my brother, me and my grandmother, my father's mother.

Me and my aunt, my father's sister.

Me and my aunt Simone, mother's sister.

My mother.

My brother!
By Camila.

2 comments:

Tim Rice said...

Your birthday cake looked lovely. I think it neat that you planned a special time to get together with your father. And I wish you a belated happy birthday.

It was also neat looking at the pictures of your birthday from the previous post. Thanks for sharing them on your blog.

Hope you are well.

Asma said...

lovely cake ,offcourse without are parents none of our happiness is completed.Belated happy birthday.

TAKE CARE