Friday, May 05, 2006

The course.

These pictures were taken some time ago, it was in the beginning of this semester of course. It's my friends, my teacher and me. I know the pictures aren't so good but I will try to show all of them and tell you the names.

It's missing some people: Natalia, Amanda and Isis. Now, these ones from the left to the right: My teacher Juliana, Hevelly, Edjane, Gustavo and Luiz Fernando. Down in the picture: Erick.

My teacher took this picture, as my camera is bad and she didn't know how to use it well you can see the photo a little waved but you can understand and see who is there. Edjane is just as a half person is the picture, following it's Gustavo, me, Luiz and Erick.

Edjane. The light didn't help...

Gustavo and me. He wanted to laugh because the camera didn't want to take the picture. To take this one we had to be closer to make we both in the picture.

This is my teacher Juliana. I really like this semester which she is teaching us. I liked her so much.
By Camila.