Monday, May 01, 2006

The holiday today... ai, it's something really good and which make me calm, although my mind has a lot of thinking these days. Today I want to sleep early to feel rest for tomorrow, I can't miss more any class and I want to give more importance to things that I wasn't giving before. I can't lie that I've been quiet but it's just my reason and I'm sorry, it's not something to be rude with you, but, it's something which own just to myself.
.
I tried to listen to music but even this is stressing me, everything is stressing me, in thruth I think I'm having personal problems with myself, but I don't want to talk about this. My bedroom is a mess, my clothes? oh, I didn't put them in their right places, the only good point is that the things are clean, though I want to clean them again.
.
Talking about University, I'm planning to try to study more, I consider myself as a dumb! My friend had better grades than mine, in all the subjects she got more than me, why that? No, sorry, I want to be better, and if I can't be better I want to be equal - just in the grades, of course - I don't want to be like her, I have my own way and I like myself like this. Hm... I can't lie, I'm so boring today and yesterday I was too, if I could I would quarrell with everyone, I don't want the people talk to me or be near me, everything is disturbing me so much, I have to learn how to control myself when I'm bad.
.
The most terrible part, when I'm angry, depressed or stressed, I EAT!!!!

2 comments:

Tim Rice said...

I'm sorry that you are going through hard times. But I think everyone of us go through hard times; some of us just hide it more than others. Keep reaching out. We all need one another.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Men& sauna Open perfume Hot naked 8th steet latins http://www.hawaiian-print-seat-covers.info Blowjob sample clip other use for the medicine topamax Snowdon web cam Hoover hepa filter 40140201 Back pain impotence private real homemade homeclip voyeur