Friday, May 19, 2006

Doubt.

Hi to you again after all this time. I want to ask if everyone there is O.K. From so long I don't post anything, maybe it's because my time is a little short these days with some homeworks at university and it's worrying me. The course is also near to finish and there are things which I must finish besides I have no imagination to write something.
.
Some presentations and other things are busying my mind but it's not making me completely stressed, just a little, though I know it's not too much near what other people have to do.
.
I'm have been so wrong and mad with everyone these days, I don't know what's happening but I know it goes away fast, I don't want to make more troubles. Today my father was here to call us to dinner with him but I don't know if I'm going to go there. My brother and me hurt the feet, he the left and me the right one. I spent two weeks with something in my foot to don't move it and now my brother is going to stay one month with his foot stopped like mine. These things hadn't better time to happen. Today I took off the thing from my foot but it's still paining a lot and I can't move it well. I really do hope that we get better fast.

2 comments:

Tim Rice said...

It sounds like you are going through some difficult times. I pray that things do get better soon. I am doing well - nothing really special to report beyond what's on my blog.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Anti depressants orgasm trouble Hewitt packer pdas Cheap imitrex md visit Hairloss butalbital Vanessa chase anal Voip shopping mazda rx7 performance parts Make money with fax machine financial and accounting information and reliability