Friday, February 10, 2006

Ai ai...

Yesterday I forgot saying that my father brought another little pet, she is Lilica's sister and is so wonderful, she is just 1 month old and we didn't choose a name yet.
.
.
Ah!! Now I can be connected all the time, it's still the dial-up connection but the value won't change anytime.
.
.
Now it's my lunch time and I'm still at home, Rabie told me that now I will die in front of the computer, I will kill him because of that, it's not true, but of course if I don't find anything good to do here I will be online. I will have to go to my grandmother's house in some minutes.
.
.
My father came here today to tell us that Matheus passed in his last school exams, it's wonderful! And he will fix my bedroom because it's almost coming down... but he gave me an idea about changing everything of places there but I didn't like it at all, I will think about this.
It's time to go dears, I love all of you.

1 comment:

Katie Binder said...

Well, Jeremiah's gay so kissing him doesn't really count. And I only barely kissed him. It was just a brief touch of the lips. I only did it because Luci did it and Jessy did it and I felt left out. It was just a friendly, platonic kiss. There aren't many details to give.

Talk to you later dear.
Take care.