Tuesday, February 14, 2006

News again.

I've been away for sometime because things happened here and now I'm going to tell you about everything. Starting, my dog had little puppies but they were born before the right time, she had 7 but unhapply some of them died and some were born dead.
.
.
I have been online everyday but I didn't had inspiration to write. It's my last week of holiday and today, after 2 hours, I'm going to bring the last missed papers to university. My father, as ever, is driving me crazy too because he wants I do everything and I can't even understand him. Continuing the talk about university, my cousin will study there too and his cousin is making the same course as I will do.
.
.
Poor of my brother, he started the school yesterday and had a lot of homework, today I don't know but my father is ready to be hard with him again, this year he won't have any rest. The good thing is that Matheus is already having good grades at school.
.
.
Another new: The letter I sent to Rabie came these days, his family was really funny fighting about the things I sent and poor of my sister-in-law, she wanted one but nothing, Rabie didn't give one to her.
.
.
There are just some days to Carnaval and I'm happy because I will probably have news to write here.
.
.
Rabie these days is at his father's home because he had to give the presents I sent to his father but they are fighting there hehehe. As soon as I have more news I'm going to post here, be sure.

No comments: